A little bit about me
- I love snowboarding, longboarding, and pretty much any sport with a board
- Programmer, Engineer and Creative Entrepreneur who knows software programming, robotics, game development, creative video design, and web design.
- Posts on YouTube have attracted tens of thousands of views.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Technical expert and Graphic Designer.
- My ability to “think out of the box” led to my Vex Robotics award at the 2012 Vex World Championships.
- As Director, Technical Director, Producer and Talent I helped communicate news, educate and engage the student body of my high school through STEM TV.
- I organized my own job shadow experience with engineers at Analytical Graphics Incorporated. Attended 3 day practicum with engineers at Bentley Systems Inc.
- Asked by STEM’s Headmaster to record, produce and edit video messages from Downingtown’s School Superintendent and other administrators.
- Videotape TED talks.
- Organized and hosted a Live Streaming Event involving classmates to raise $1200 for The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Chosen to design Senior Class Tee shirt for Class of 2016.
- Achievement driven and focused on making a difference.
- Experience in Web Design, Game Development, Robotics, Object based, Logic based.
- Created a web game in 2008 played more than a half a million times online.
Video and Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop - Image Editing/Creation/Enhancement
- Video Editing - Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro X, iMovie
- Adobe Illustrator - Graphic Design, Web Design
- I create graphics, logos, icons, advertisements, game elements, 3D models, video advertisements, edited family videos
- I have participated in both graphic and video competitions
Check out some of my projects over at Youtube.com/Overtonz